On behalf of the staff of Cedar House Inn, we offer our congratulations!
It will be our pleasure to assist you in the planning of your special day, and we thank you for considering our inn for your celebration. It is our goal to make the planning process enjoyable, so we have offered some suggestions when making your arrangements. However if you prefer, we are always happy to assist in creating a custom package designed just for you!
An Intimate Affair…
- Professional Officiant/Notary Services
- Your Ceremony in our Gazebo, or Garden or in front of our Fireplace or the Tiffany Window Parlor
- Cedar House Specialty Decor Package including Silver, Linen, China and Crystal Serviceware
- Set Up & Break Down
- Music Sound System
- Couple’s Classic Wedding Cake
- Champagne Toast
- Two Keepsake Cedar House Champagne Flutes
Elopement: $599. + 6.5% tax
Bride and Groom, Two to Six Guests: $849. + 6.5% Tax
Bride and Groom, Seven to Fourteen Guests: $950. + 6.5% tax
Cedar House Inn can accommodate larger groups please call 904-829-0079 or email us at email@example.com for details.
Extra Special Touches! Please contact us to add any of the following (additional charges apply):
- Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Gourmet Dining Gift Certificate
- Specialty Multi-Tier Wedding Cake
- Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Sunset Bay Cruise
- Gourmet Picnic Basket for the Park or Beach
- Deluxe Horse & Carriage Ride ( Subject to availability and only available for same day booking )
For your very special occasion, Cedar House Inn is proud to feature our Floridian Honeymoon Suite, a three-room suite with romantic, wrought iron king-sized bed, a deep soaking Jacuzzi tub & shower, and a private sundeck. You also enjoy a separate sitting room with a beautiful stained glass window created by local glass artist Karen Cockcroft. This room also includes a flat-screen TV, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave oven, and its own thermostat temperature control. With all of these special amenities, it is no surprise that this romantic suite is favored by our honeymoon couples! You are, of course, welcome to reserve the room of your choice (reservation status permitting).
The Floridian Suite is located on the second floor with a private entrance.
Please contact the inn for rates and availability.
- Bride and Groom must obtain a Florida marriage license
- Proper Identification Required
- Package Prices do not include Room Rates
- A Two Night minimum stay may be required on weekends
- Ceremonies are offered at select hours
Congratulations and our best wishes for a wonderful wedding celebration!