On behalf of the staff of Cedar House Inn, we want to offer our congratulations!
It will be our pleasure to assist you in the planning of your special day, and we thank you for considering our inn for your celebration. It is our goal to make the planning process enjoyable, so we have offered some suggestions when making your arrangements. However if you prefer, we are always happy to assist in creating a custom package designed just for you!
An Intimate Affair… Elopements/Weddings/Vow Renewals
- Professional Officiant/Notary Services
- Your Ceremony in our Gazebo, or Garden or in front of our Fireplace or the Tiffany Window Parlor
- Cedar House Specialty Decor Package including Silver, Linen, China and Crystal Serviceware
- Set Up & Break Down
- Music Sound System
- Couple’s Classic Wedding Cake
- Champagne Toast
- Two Keepsake Cedar House Champagne Flutes
- Horse and Carriage Ride through Historic St. Augustine
Bride & Groom -- $499 plus 6.5% tax
Bride and Groom plus Two to Six Guests -- $749 plus 6.5% Tax
Bride and Groom plus Seven to Fourteen Guests -- $899 plus 6.5% tax
Extra Special Touches…Please contact us to review pricing
- Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Gourmet Dining Gift Certificate
- Specialty Multi-Tier Wedding Cake
- Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Sunset Bay Cruise
- Gourmet Picnic Basket for the Park or Beach
For your very special occasion, Cedar House Inn is proud to feature our Floridian Honeymoon Suite. Located on the second floor with a private entrance, this two room suite features a wet bar, mini-fridge, and microwave oven. There is a separate sitting room with a beautiful stained glass window created by local glass artist Karen Cockcroft. Your bedroom features a romantic, iron king-sized bed, a deep soaking Jacuzzi tub and shower and a private sun deck. The Floridian Suite offers a mini-split A/C heat pump for total temperature control and TV/DVD player in the bedroom and sitting area. With all of these special amenities, it is no surprise that this romantic suite is favored by our honeymoon couples! Please contact the inn for rates and availability.
- Bride and Groom must obtain a Florida marriage license
- Proper Identification Required
- Prices do not include Room Rates
- A Two Night minimum stay may be required on weekends
- Ceremonies are offered at select hours
Congratulations and our best wishes for a wonderful wedding celebration!