In June of 2009, armed with rose colored glasses and blind faith I embraced Cedar House Inn, my labor of love.
It’s been several years now and along the way my fantastic guests, culinary adventurers all, encouraged the creation of a Cedar House Inn cookbook, and so we persevered.
I do not pretend to have the skills to create even a “Cook Pamphlet”, but I was inspired by those brave & loyal guests to gave it a try. In my world, cooking is one part talent, two parts enthusiasm, and a lot of luck. We certainly hope that you enjoy our efforts and have much success with yours to create these delights in your own home.
20 step-by-step dishes, including:
- Baked Pear Strusel with Wild Berry Compote
- Crunchy Caramel Breakfast Rolls
- Berry Parfait with Homemade Banana Bread Croutons
- Cedar House Inn Signature Juice Blend Mimosa
- Breakfast Tart with Homemade Pesto & Caramelized Onions
- Toasted Butter Pecan Belgian Waffles
- Fresh Fruit Bird of Paradise with Honey Ginger Drizzle
- Beth’s Bodacious Bacon Jam
With love and appreciation,